In every event, one fighter will lose and then decide he will drop a weight class.
There will be at least one or two controversial decisions by the judges.
If you bet on MMA, put your money on the big underdogs. They will make you a lot of money.
The fans will boo the fighters for no reason. Fighters need to get used to it and have thick skin.
5 Questions After UFC 76
1) Is this the end for Chuck Liddell?
2) Who does Shogun Rua fight next?
3) Who really won the Griffin/Tavares fight?
4) Should there be a Griffin/Jardine rematch and should the winner get a title shot vs Rampage?
5) Why did Dana White put the Machida/Nakamura fight on pay-per-view? Everyone in the know knew this would be a boring fight and end in an decision.