Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hottie of the Week: Alexia Lei - EXCLUSIVE



D Wizzle recently had the opportunity to sit down and talk with the very sexy and beautiful KNOXX spokesmodel Alexia Lei. Enjoy this very rare and exclusive interview with one of the Internet's most popular models! For more information about Alexia and KNOXX, check out the following websites.

I like guys that are confident, but not cocky or arrogant. He has to have a great sense of humor because I like to joke around a lot, and  a great smile is a must!

Photobucket

I'd have to say my northern hemispheres usually attract a good amount of attention.

Photobucket

I like to watch all of the KNOXX fighters like Cung Le and Josh Thomson for sure!! Outside of that circle, I enjoy watching Georges St. Pierre and Rampage Jackson fight. They always put on a good show.

Photobucket

It was a really great opportunity  to be a Strikeforce ring girl, and I was looking forward to doing it, but the timing wasn't right for me. At the time, my day job was hindering me from being able to commit to doing it. Needless to say, I left that place so I could take advantage of the great opportunities that come my way without worry.

Photobucket 

I'd say I like slow jams to help relax and ease the mood when making love. Honestly, it's not the music that gets me, it's the company! 

Photobucket

The part of my body that I don't like is my behind! I've always wanted a bigger booty! 

Photobucket

I get asked about my ethnicity a lot!  On my mom's side,  I'm Portuguese, Hawaiian, Chinese,  and Chamorro (Guam). On my dad's side,  I'm Mexican and Columbian.

Photobucket

Some things that people might not know about me is that I drive stick! I love the experience of driving a stick shift car. I prefer it over automatic any day! Something about being able to feel the engine as you shift through gears is great. I also love to sew too! I make bikinis and sometimes even make a dress or two to wear to an event. Most importantly,  I'm a nice girl. Most people might look at me without knowing me and think the opposite, but I'm really friendly and I never treat anyone in a negative manner unless they did something to deserve it.

Photobucket

My favorite sports team is the Lakers! Kobe Bryant is definitely my favorite sports player. He's just amazing. I really like Kevin Garnett too. They are great players. I'm pretty obsessed with basketball.
 
Photobucket 

KNOXX has been an amazing  company to work with. They treat you with the utmost respect and are always there to support all of the people they work with and sponsor. I've been working with them for a long time, and I hope that I get to for many more years to come. They've got a positive reputation as a company for a reason! Damon G, Alan, and Skech (owners of KNOXX)  are the best! Working with them has opened my exposure to the MMA scene to great lengths. It's amazing to meet so many people that I probably wouldn't have met otherwise. They sponsor my personal lifestyle clothing line "AMBITION" for men and women. It allows me to choose and design things that I enjoy wearing or seeing on a guy, and make it available to my fans too. You'll get to see much more of the line and promotions on it very soon! 

Photobucket

Rampage Jackson (UFC fighter) always makes me laugh! (laughs) There are always funny stories when I'm around that guy. He's just really honest and will say what's on his mind so that always makes for good times. I've worked with him before for Lexani and we've run into each other a few times in LA while I'm working or partying.  He's a good person and a good friend and always fun to work with.

Photobucket 

Right now, I'm just really focusing on working as much as I can to get into every possible industry that I can whether that be doing appearances, go- go dancing, or video hosting.  I'm really comfortable in front of the camera, so my future goal is to land a spot hosting on a TV show similar to TRL or Wild on E!  That would be amazing!


I'd  like to thank you for taking the time to interview me! Special thanks to KNOXX Gear for all of their continuous and amazing never-ending support. I love you guys!! Last but certainly not least, Thanks  to each and everyone of my friends, family and wonderful fans for always being there to show your love and support every step of the way. Without you all, I wouldn't be able to do what I do today. Thanks so much! Stay tuned for much more about me and my new clothing line!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great interview. Good job D!

Anonymous said...

Shes a hottie!!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the interview. Definately a beauty and her body is sizzling

Anonymous said...

hot damn!

Anonymous said...

Great interview! I've been a fan of Alexia for years!

Anonymous said...

I'm in LOVE!

Anonymous said...

Can I get in those jeans? ^_^

Anonymous said...

YUM! She such a beauty!

izzy said...

Id say join E! id like to see you on tv. wonderful. -.-