Monday, January 10, 2011

Monta Ellis is not Dale Ellis' son

D Wizzle's World has been getting a lot of emails from basketball fans asking if Golden State Warriors' guard Monta Ellis is the son of former NBA player Dale Ellis.

The answer to that question is no. There are a lot of former NBA players who played in the 1980s and 1990s that have sons playing college basketball though.

Former NBA players like Michael Jordan, Tim Hardaway, Detlef Schrempf, Glen Rice, Doc Rivers, Jack Haley, and many others all have sons playing Division 1 basketball right now.

I will compile a full list of NBA players with sons playing college basketball currently soon.

3 comments:

yiwu pencil said...

I found your blog on Yahoo and I just wanted to say that I think your writing is simply stunning! Thanks again for providing this content for free

wholesale said...

I am visiting this site first time & it has awesome information. I have come to know a lot of information after visiting this site. Keep this sort of posting in future as well.

cold water glow led light faucet said...

I really appreciate the effort you have given to this post. I am looking forward for your next post. I found this informative and interesting blog. I just hope you could make another post related to this. This is definitely worth reading.