Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Funny interview by Melanie Collins with Denver Nugget Danilo Gallinari talking about taking a "sheet"

I got to admit this was one funny video. Is it going to be controversial or appropriate? I'm not sure but it made me laugh. I'm sure this video will go viral soon.

The video is for a company selling energy strips called Sheets. It already has LeBron James in an ad as well. I wonder if these strips really work. I doubt it's a magic pill or anything and make me play as good as LeBron or shoot like Gallinari.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Fantastic article ! You have made some very astute statements and I appreciate the the effort you have put into your writing. Its clear that you know what you are writing about. I am excited to read more of your sites content.
Stapleton connect