Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hottie of the Week:Former Strikeforce ring girl Christina Mendoza

The new Hottie of the Week is Christina Mendoza from San Jose. She was a ring card girl for Strikeforce.
Christina is a student at San Jose State majoring in international business.

Photobucket
I like a guy that can make me laugh, who is down to earth, successful, ambitious, and who knows what he wants out of life! A gorgeous smile, beautiful eyes, and good body doesn’t hurt either!
Photobucket

I'd like to work on my stomach. I want my six pack damn it!
Photobucket
People always tell me they like my smile.
Photobucket

I like living in the South Bay because it is close enough to everything! We’ve got the beautiful beach around the corner, and the city as well. There are plenty of destinations to choose from, and the driving is not too bad.
Photobucket

I am Latina, Hispanic, Mexican, whatever it is called nowadays! (laughs).
Photobucket
I love listening to house ... something about the beats. I also love the typical slow love songs.
Photobucket
The mistake that guys make in bed is simply not having enough confidence in what they are doing... got to take control!
Photobucket
Mr. Chuck Liddell and Cung Le are definitely some of my favorites. I love the fact that both are really down to earth and they keep it real. They are no muscleheads(laughs).
Photobucket
I love the Cowboys and Raiders. Basically, my older brothers got me to watch football at a very young age and they have been big fans of both so it pretty much rubbed off on me.
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So basically the only way it couldve been any worse was if you also liked the packers and the steelers haha dont mind me just a niner fan talking shit raiders and boys is seriously tho an unholy abomination well from my