Saturday, April 28, 2012

Videos: Female Red Sox fan gets kicked in the face at Yankees game

 Here are two videos of a big brawl in the fans at Yankees Stadium a few days ago. The female Boston Red Sox fan got beat up and kicked in the face in the first video and in the second video, she gets dragged around as her hair is being pulled.

I advise you to lower your volume since the sounds are annoying and to fast foward the first video to the one minute mark or so. It looks like the woman sustained an concussion from falling a few rows down as she hits her head on the ground and the rail.



5 comments:

GoYanks said...

?this is why I don't go to Yankees - Red sox games anymore

Anonymous said...

Looks like assault by the Yankees fan. Hope she got arrested.

Anonymous said...

This was a Yankees vs Tigers game. The Red Sox fan initiated the shouting/violence by going to their section and throwing the first punches. What do you expect to happen if you start a fight? The female Yankees fans were wrong for the way they reacted and are lucky that girl wasn't seriously hurt.

Red Sox tickets said...

My wife is a Yankee I know, start the burning fire now. However, she has never been to Yankee stadium and neither have I. I really want it to be special so we bought for tix in section 203 "bleacher creature". For a Red Sox fan, this can be VERY intimidating arriving to a ballpark with drunk fans saying inappropriate things.

Anonymous said...

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this blog's articles or reviews everyday along with a mug of coffee.

Here is my web page ... Calories Burnt Walking