Friday, August 28, 2015

FanDuel GPP Tournament Thoughts and Tips for 8/28/15

I won about $33  in the early GPP tournament yesterday morning but lost $10 in the evening tourney even though I had Joe Ross as my pitcher in most of my LUs.

Clayton Kershaw is $13,000 tonight and that means you would only have $2750 left on average for the eight hitters you have to roster.  The Cubs just lost to another stud lefty in Bumgarner and now they have to face Kershaw.

I have Kershaw in one of my LUs already and my most expensive hitter is Choo at $3200.

There's a bunch of aces going tonight and I don't want any hitters from the opposing teams.

Do you really want any Braves against Tanaka or any Marlins against Scherzer?

I'll be reluctant to have any Giants' hitters against Wacha or any Cubs against Kershaw.


Batter vs. Pitcher

If you are into ownage and batter vs. pitcher stats, Austin Jackson is 23 for 52 with 3 homers lifetime against John Danks!

Marlon Byrd was 14 for 33 against Dan Haren with a few homers and Byrd hit a 3 run homer against Haren yesterday afternoon.

Byrd is 0 for 13 against Wacha. Does this mean we should not roster Byrd?